iArchiver 1.4.0 Shareware
Recommended Applications for Windows
Creates, extracts and converts archives with a beautiful and enjoyable drag and drop interface. Let iArchiver handle your Zip, Rar, DMG, 7-zip, RAR, StuffIt, hqx, Bzip2, Gzip, and many more common and not so common file...
iArchiver is a must-have tool for anyone working with archives:
- Simple and fast redefined. Extracting archives was never simpler and faster: iArchiver will quick-extract archives dragged onto its dock icon.
- Popular support. iArchiver opens a broad spectrum of file formats including RAR, StuffIt, DMG, ZIP 7zip and many more.
- Safe and small. With iArchiver, users can archive and backup their files in popular formats such as 7zip, ZIP and Gzip. Archives can be password-protected with iArchiver's built-in encryption support.
- Sharing archives made easy. Not everybody knows how to open StuffIt, RAR or similar archive formats. iArchiver can convert these formats to industry standard ZIP to make sharing archives easy and painless.
Features in a nutshell:
* Create Zip, 7zip (.7z), DMG, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, Z, and CPIO files
* Extract Rar, 7zip (.7z), Zip, DMG, StuffIt (.sit), BinHex (.hqx), MacBinary (.bin), Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, Z, CPIO, ARJ, RPM, PAX, LhA (.lha, .lzh), ADF, Cabinet (.cab), ARJ and ACE files
* Convert between the above archive formats for example from RAR to Zip or from StuffIt to 7zip
* Quick drag-and-drop extract via the dock and Finder toolbar
* Encrypt and decrypt Zip and 7zip archives
* In-place extract to emulate the built-in Mac OS X behavior
* Option to ignore Mac-specific files for added compatibility when sharing archives with Windows and Linux users
Technical Details about iArchiver
Here you can find the changelog of iArchiver since it was posted on our website on 2010-07-02 01:36:49.
The latest version is 1.4.0 and it was updated on 2010-07-02 01:36:49. See below the changes in each version.
iArchiver version 1.4.0
Release Date: 2008-09-07
Here you can find apps that are similar with iArchiver.